The Red Barn Sewing & Yarn Center features quality knitting and crocheting yarns.
Classic yarns to create timeless projects are available. Also, some new and exciting yarns for that perfect winter accessory, both for warmth and for fashion are offered.
- Encore Worsted and Encore Worsted Colorspun – A best selling, high quality acrylic and wool blend yarn that is machine washable and dryable! Available in solid, heather and variegated color ways, Encore is a favorite for babies and kids, and still “wooly” enough for adults. With great yardage and so many colors to choose from, this popular easy to care for yarn is perfect for sweaters, afghans, scarves, and hats for the entire family. Encore is so versatile it can be used as a substitute in your favorite pattern calling for worsted weight yarn.
- Encore Worsted Tweed – How can you make America’s best selling yarn better? Sprinkle in some classic tweed for a perfect, true classic, easy to care for yarn.
- DreamBaby DK and 4 ply – As soft as baby’s toes, this yarn combines the wash-after-wash durability of nylon with the cushiness of microfiber acrylic. Perfect for knitting baby blankets, layettes, sweaters and booties.
- Homestead – A true Aran weight yarn! Homestead is a classic 3-ply wool that is surprisingly soft yet rustic. This yarn will wear well and become a knitter’s favorite.
- Lamb’s Pride – A blend of 85% soft wool and 15% mohair is available in worsted and bulky weight. This yarn produces a garment of wonderful loft and softness. It is great for sweaters and fabulous for felting. Made in the USA.
- Baby Alpaca Grande – Simply beautiful and so soft to the touch this 100% baby alpaca yarn knits up at a luscious chunky weight. Light and lofty, available in a beautiful range of colors, doesn’t pill, and is hypo-allergenic, makes Baby Alpaca Grande perfect for knitting a warm sweater, cozy accessories, or a snuggly throw.
- Happy Feet – Keep feet happy all day long with a pair of super-cozy socks knit in this spectacular, 3-ply, fingering-weight yarn. A blend of 90% superwash merino wool and 10% nylon looks as if it has been hand dyed. Available in a variety of stunning color ways; you will want a pair of socks in each.
- Gina – A 100% wool single-ply roving in bright, cheerful self-striping colors. Let the colors do all the work while you enjoy seeing the yarn create a masterpiece of art. This yarn will make cozy winter accessories
- Kudo – A self-striping cotton/rayon/silk blend yarn with a soft tweed. Each color way is beautiful and unique, and the silk slubs add a tweedy texture making it even more fun to knit with. You will love working with this soft yarn and watching the colors change as you knit. Projects will have narrow or wider stripes depending on the width of the item.
- Stiletto – A European designed yarn with great coloring and sparkle. Make a statement, and turn heads while wearing a scarf or a pair of socks knitted with this yarn.
Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles
Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles is a compact and affordable set offering convenience, a great value, and an extensive range of knitting possibilities. Easy to organize, with a place for everything…but everything in its place only if you are not working on five projects at once!
- Ten knitting needle sizes, US 5 – 15
- Six cords: 5”, 9”, 12”, 14”, 16”, and 19”
- Two extenders for cord-to-cord connections. (make circulars from 17”-58”)
- Four end buttons to turn any cord into a stitch holder or to use as an end cap for a straight, flexible needle.
- 7″ x 8.5″ x 1” hard-shelled case that holds everything perfectly in place.
- Travel friendly
100% USA made