- Payment in full is required at time of registering to reserve your place in class.
- Phone registrations, confirmed by credit card payment or with a check, to be received within one week.
- Class sizes are limited, so register early. If a class you are interested in has already filled, please ask to be placed on the waiting list. If there is enough interest in a class, we will try to offer it again.
- Supply lists are available at the shop upon registering.
- In case of inclement weather, call (978) 346-9292 after 8:30 am for morning classes and after 6 pm for evening classes.
- We cannot accommodate children or guests during classes.
- For classes requiring sewing machines, be sure your machine is in good working order and you are familiar with its operation. Machine repairs are available at the Red Barn Sewing & Yarn Center.
- Class projects are to be purchased from the Red Barn. Classes are offered to support the merchandise in the store. If you need help selecting fabrics for your project, we can assist you.
- A 10% class discount is given for all fabrics and supplies purchased for class. You will receive a 10% discount store wide the day of your class (sale items excluded). Class discount is for the student’s personal use only (not for purchases by and for family and friends)
- In compliance with copyright laws, when a book or pattern is required for a class, it must be purchased by each student. No unauthorized copies of copyrighted materials are allowed in class.
- Refunds or credits for class fees can be made if we are notified at least two weeks before the start of class, or if there is a waiting list and we can find a replacement for you.
- A class may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be given. The decision is usually made one week before the start of class.
- If we cancel or delay a class due to the weather or illness, we will make every effort to find a make-up date that will accommodate everyone’s schedule.
- Class fees are non-transferable.
- Please check your calendar before registering as there are no make-up classes if you miss a class. The Red Barn Sewing & Yarn Center is not responsible for changes in personal circumstances which may cause you to miss class.
If you have any questions about our classes, policies or teachers, please contact us. We look forward to having you join us for class.