The Red Barn Sewing & Yarn Center sponsors a variety of events throughout the year. If you want to treat yourself to a weekend of quilting, donate a quilt or pillowcase to charity, listen to a guest speaker or find out about a Sale, you will find all that information here. Remember to check back to learn more about our new events!
Quilt shows that we will be vending at in 2014
- April 1 - 12, MQX
- May 2 - 3, Merrimack Valley Quilt Guild Show
- October 18 - 19, Cocheco Quilters Guild Show
- November 6 - 9, A Quilters’ Gathering
- Memorial Day: May 26
- Fourth of July: July 4 - 7
- Labor Day: September 1
- Columbus Day: October 13
- Thanksgiving: November 27
- Christmas: December 25 & 29
- New Year’s: January 1
Pattern & Book Party
Join us for a Pattern & Book Party! Be prepared to stay a while (or all day)!!
- Friday, October 4, 4:00 - 9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 5, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
How many times have you asked, “Do you have such and such pattern or book” only to be told “No”? It is impossible for the Red Barn Sewing & Yarn Center to stock every book and pattern available so… Pauline Bugler, our sales representative from Checker Distributors, will be bringing her vast inventory of patterns and books to share with all our customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Look at over 1,000 quilting patterns
- Browse through over 100 quilting and knitting books
- Order what YOU want and receive a 20% discount on the patterns and books you order (payment due when order is placed)
- Enter our drawing for door prizes
We encourage you to RSVP, but drop-ins are welcome. Refreshments will be served. To take a sneak peek at all the patterns and books available through Checker Distributors, go to www.checkerdist.com